Thursday 11 December 2014

Festive Period - current availability

Welcome to the Glamorise Blog! Up to date information about offers, promotions, new services, new products and general information will be here.

I thought I'd start with my current availability of what's left of the festive period.  I will update this post and and when needed:

Availability:

- Saturday 13th - appointments available between 1pm & 4pm
- Wednesday 17th - appointments after 6.30pm
- Thursday 18th - appointments after 6.30pm
- Monday 22nd - appointments 6.30 - 8pm
- Tuesday 23rd - appointments 6.30 - 8pm

Closed 24th, 25th & 26th

Limited appointments between Christmas and New Year: please contact me if you need an appointment during this time.

New Year's Eve: Makeup and Gelicure Fingers only available on this day and appointments are very limited so please contact me asap if you need a NYE appointment.

Also I have special offers running on party makeup and Gelicure fingers this month!  More info below!

Sarah
xx

 Click to view full size




No comments:

Post a Comment